- Applicant must be in her current role leading an organization for a minimum of two years.
- Applicant’s organization must be headquartered in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Applicant must be an executive of the organization. Titles include CEO, President, Principal, (Co-)Owner, (Co-)Founder, Executive Director, Managing Partner, etc.
- Applicant must exemplify leadership in her organization
- Applicant must provide examples of ways in which she champions for the advancement of other women (e.g. through mentoring another woman).
Note: All winners must agree to accept their award in person on Thursday, June 21st.